- Grants are for the immediate family of a critically ill child 21 years old or younger.
- Patients must be diagnosed with a life-threatening illness or chronic debilitating disease or condition, be receiving active medical treatment and frequently hospitalized.
- Family applicants should be referred to the BBF by a hospital social worker or child life worker.
- The critically ill child must be a legal resident of Massachusetts.
- Eligibility will be determined by the Foundation upon receipt of all required information.